Northstar Platinum Pump (1-1/2 hp, full rated) EE, 2/2-1/2", 115/208-230 v, Hayward (SP4015STAP) Used
This product is discontinued as are all Northstar Pumps
If you need a good pump or even a motor. this is a good pump in very good shape.
Does not include unions.
NorthStar features 2" x 2 1/2" parts, to deliver the water volume you need to power your pool. You'll also appreciate the energy efficiency, combined with low watt usage, allowing for more water turnover using less electricity. Plus, the NorthStar motor is powder coated with Perma-Coat, an exclusive anti-corrosion enhancement, making it significantly more resistant to salty air environments. In addition, the motor is engineered to provide a minimum of 35,000 hours or 10 years of extended use, even under the toughest environment conditions and applications.
Today's swimming pools are more than just pools â€“ they're resort-style backyard vacations complete with lifestyle enhancing features. So, when only the best will do, set your sights high and insist on a NorthStar-all the power you need.
- Save electricity and money through high-flow characteristics combined with low-watt usage
- 1 1-½-hp NorthStar offers the same performance a 2-hp competitive models
- Quiet operation from the lowest-decibel pump on the market
- 220-cubic inch straining basket extends time between cleanings
- Quad Lock connections make installation and service fast and easy.
- No tools required
- Exclusive motor design allows the motor to run 20% cooler
- High profile base elevates pump for heavy rain environments